Skip to main content

2. FLYING A KITE

FREE TIME IN THE COMET MONTH


Hi everybody!

Today, I tell you that month most important for flying a kite is August, because can fly a kite with your family, friends, boyfriend or girlfriend, but the most interesting is so you funny. Too, Sometimes if you do any sport, it means you are making something really good, because do any sport is really good for your health. However, is just in that month in order to do the comet and funny of the winds. Moreover, that can  help in better or relax your attitud and you can have a thinking friendly with people.

Before entering university I went to fly kite in ortega with my family and my dog, I was feeling free and relax, also I was linking with the enviroment. So my brothers, my dog and I went on a mountain, while my parents arrived with kite string, then I took some photos of the beautiful lanscape there are in mountain of Ortega-Tolima. when arrived that month I usually like go to fly a kite.  

-Melissa Garcia







YOU'RE WELCOME
THANKS....



Comments