Skip to main content

5. MEGALODON

GIANT SHARK OR MEGALODON





EXPERIENCE WITH FRIENDS



Now I want to share a last experiencies that I realized with my friends. We were seeing the movie megalodon in 3D to the 6:00pm from 8:50pm, that movie produced a fear and fright when the shark or megalodon ate people or animals in deep. Moreover, that day a old friend was celebrating birthday so I gave a present to her, that was very friendly for that we went to cinema mark and when the movie produced a fear or fright a friend started to shout. 

I m'not going to give very spoiler, but I'm going to overall as the most important in scenes, which, I like.


Imagen relacionadaResultado de imagen para megalodon trailer

In this scene went terrible because of that giant mouth and teeth and that produced very fear.
Imagen relacionada


Finally, in this scene was very crazy, but they had many reason so that killed the shark, Then, they realized very procedures, however, they didn't know that there two megalodones and that would have a lot of consequences in society. 










Comments