Skip to main content

5. MEGALODON

GIANT SHARK OR MEGALODON





EXPERIENCE WITH FRIENDS



Now I want to share a last experiencies that I realized with my friends. We were seeing the movie megalodon in 3D to the 6:00pm from 8:50pm, that movie produced a fear and fright when the shark or megalodon ate people or animals in deep. Moreover, that day a old friend was celebrating birthday so I gave a present to her, that was very friendly for that we went to cinema mark and when the movie produced a fear or fright a friend started to shout. 

I m'not going to give very spoiler, but I'm going to overall as the most important in scenes, which, I like.


Imagen relacionadaResultado de imagen para megalodon trailer

In this scene went terrible because of that giant mouth and teeth and that produced very fear.
Imagen relacionada


Finally, in this scene was very crazy, but they had many reason so that killed the shark, Then, they realized very procedures, however, they didn't know that there two megalodones and that would have a lot of consequences in society. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

24. LIFE ACADEMY

MODAL VERBS Hello everybody. I'm going to explain the most relevant of the Modal Verbs and its use differents throught the structures and the most common to practice on everydayness. the model verbs is used as to express, ability, possibility in future tense conditional, need and another condition. According, the pictures these are the most common and it used in the grammatical, before, these have a rules for the develop of the phrases or words.  These rules are: 1. Modal verbs are auxilary that don't work as main verbs unlike "be" "do" "have" 2. Don't work without another verb. This other verb goes after the modal verb. - I should my mom - I should visit my mom 3. Don't conjugate and don't have time  -He can swim -He can swim 4. To deny to make a negative sentence, use not another the modal verb. -Don't or doesn't or isn't +not should not+ eat candies. Finally, there are rules ap...

26. LIFE ACADEMY

SUPERLATIVES AND COMPARATIVES I'm going to explain another topic which a group were explained in classes and develop exercises to practice to identify  the comparatives- superlatives. We use comparatives to compare two things or two people. (e.g She is taller than her husband.) superlatives are used, however, to show the difference between more than two thing or more than two things or more than two people.(e,g, Paris is the biggest city in france) To form comparatives and superlatives you need to know the number of the syllables in the adjective. Syllables are like soun beats. Example:

19. What is the difference between sex and love?

Hello everyone! Today I choose two topics related to social life and the great importance it has for the development and growth of each person for love and sex. Society when it is growing, that is, young people, want to experience and know how it feels in sex and analyze if they feel pleasure with that person and have a good time, besides, very few want to try in relationships because they feel that the love of the family studies. Or things, they are more important than in a relationship. Well in total, sex is only produces pleasure in which the person can experience all levels such as orgasm. However, love with couples is very different which you are learning in a mutual way and you know that you will love to where it flows.