Skip to main content

6. PRACTICING BILINGUALISM WITH THE PIJAO ETHNIC GROUP

BILINGUALISM WITH THE INDIGENOUS COMMUNITY MESA DE CUCUANA ACEITUNO

HI everybody!

I want to talk about my pijao ethnia. I seems  the Indigenous community Mesa de Cucuana Aceituno and I feel very glad because of that I have a my first experience teaching kids, young and adults everyone I applied differnt strategys for learning of them so that they had intellectual and it could be more interculture and extend  custom.

Moreover, That's very good so that the kids, young and adults have less idea of language English, also, that serve for that every person ask the different doubts and I will be able to answer or consult with more depth and answered more sure.

In the other hand, be teacher is very important in development of society, which, the teacher may applie different strategy and models so that them understand and I will able to evaluate what learned throught games and competion. giving surprise gift.





Comments